For more than 25 years we have been pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We use our vast knowledge and experience to create solutions that makes the lives of everyone involved in health and social care easier. From service users to case managers and social workers, OLM’s solutions are utilised across the country, to make a difference.
Over the past year we have won three awards and have been shortlisted in three national award competitions and one international awards competition.
- Technology. Media. Telecoms. Awards (TMT)
Winner - Best Health and Social Care software & services supplier in the UK
- European Business Awards
Winner - National Champion within the category for innovation
- National Technology Awards
Winner - Best Public Sector project
- Municipal Journal Awards (MJ)
Highly Commended within the category for Delivering Better Outcomes. Partnership award for work with Hertfordshire County Council
OLM Founder and CEO, Peter O'Hara;
"I started OLM with just £1,000 in my pocket and have seen it continually evolve into being a UK leader within the health and social care market. To be recognised in these awards is a mark of success and a reflection of the hard work and dedication that the wider team puts in each day."
The Platform for Care
Each nomination showcases the strength of our products:
- Our MyLife Citizen Engagement Portal is now used by more than 9 million UK citizens
- Our MASH solution, Guardian, is used by more than 20% of the UK’s MASH Hubs
- Our Fiscal platform supports more than £2bn of transactions annually
- Our Commissioning solution ensures that each local authority in the UK can meet the ‘Market Oversight’ and ‘Provider Failure’ clauses of the Care Act
- Our Eclipse solution marks the future of case management enabled collaborative, connected care
- Our BedFinder solution has helped to solve the problems associated with delayed discharge from hospital in the UK
We are very grateful for each award and nomination. It shows the strength of OLM Systems and the wider OLM brand. We are an organisation dedicated to change management and work with clients to develop solutions that improve lives.